- Simple and professional checking with 6 very precise water tests
- Take a water sample, add right amount of test reagent, compare resulting colour on colour chart and read off values
- With: pH test for the acidity, KH for the stability, GH for the mineral content, ammonium test for the fish’s health, nitrite test for the toxic nitrogen and phosphate test for the algae nutrient content
- Comparator system for easy and precise reading and for taking the possible inherent water colouring into account
- Complete, incl. weather-proof case, colour charts, glass vials, syringe, dosing spoon, comparator block and test reagents
Healthy pond environment
The right water values in the garden pond depend on the fish stock and the plants present. Even if the water looks clear it can be contaminated. With poor water values disease or algae can appear in the pond. To maintain a healthy pond environment it is important to check and adapt the water values regularly. With the JBL TestCombi Set Pond you can determine the most important water values in your koi or garden pond.
Precisely measures the following values:
PO4 Koi: phosphate content of the water from 0.25 up to 10 mg/l
pH test: acidity of the water from 3.0 to10
KH test: pH stability of the water (carbonate hardness)
GH test: general hardness
NO2 test: toxic nitrogen compound (nitrite)
NH4 + NH3: indication of non-toxic ammonium, determination of toxic ammonia using table, ammonium (NH4) is non-toxic for fish, but is partially converted into toxic ammonia (NH3) at pH values over 7.